Eden Prairie Center
Eden Prairie Center8251 Flying Cloud Dr
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
- Eden Prairie Center serves the affluent and fast growing southwest suburbs of the Twin Cities
- The 1.3 million-square-foot, two-level, enclosed mall features 90 shops and restaurants, and boasts annual shopper visits averaging near 11 million
- Completely renovated and expanded, Eden Prairie Center is anchored by Von Maur, Target, Kohl’s and JCPenney. A nearly 250,000 sf Scheels will join the Anchor lineup in 2020.
- The property is well known for its entertainment wing, consisting of a renovated 18-screen AMC Theatres, Barnes & Noble and numerous full-service restaurants including Wildfire Steaks, Chops & Seafood, Crave and Panera Bread.
- Signature tenants include: Old Navy, DSW, Men’s Wearhouse, Talbots, Chico’s, Victoria’s Secret, Loft and Express.
- An extension of the Light Rail commuter trains will connect Eden Prairie to Downtown Minneapolis and are expected to open in 2022
- The 19 zip code trade area holds 958,814 residents
- New housing development, both single and multi-family, is bountiful within the market with more than 5,100 units under construction
- Nearby office workers expand this impressive trade area with 619,164 workers within 10-miles
- Eden Prairie was ranked by Money Magazine as the #2 Best Place to Live in the U.S. (2016)
|Avg HH Income ($)||118,834|
VP Retail Leasing